Friday, January 28, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

I caught this on Meagan's Blog and it looks like fun!

 Check it out here: Fill In the Blank Friday


 

1.   If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things I would grab  Harris (the cat), my purse and my laptop.

2.  A smell I really like is  camping ( a mixture of pine needles, wood smoke and tent nylon).

3.  Something you might not know about me is  I once held my school's track and field record in the 55M dash and the 300M run. These are exclusive to indoor track and I was on our school's first indoor track team, I was the first person to run these races, thus establishing the school record, I'm sure they have since been broken.

4.  Some of my favorite websites to putter about on are   Apartment Therapy, various message boards, the dreaded Facebook, All Over Albany, etc .

5.  This weekend I will be hanging around Albany and maybe hosting my mom for a night!.

6. Nothing makes me happier than  discovering a great new band or artist, especially if it happens when I'm seeing them live for the first time.
7.  A bad habit I have is  what I'm calling overwhelmed procrastination (when it takes forever to get a certain something done because I'm doing multiple somethings at once)   .


Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment