Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Well thank you very much, though I'm not sure how stylish I'd consider my blog to be considering my most visited post is mostly about mud but... thanks Jillian and Kate!

                                   
The rules:
1. Post and link back to the person who awarded you this award Thank you Jillian and Kate!
2. Share 7 things about yourself 
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won!

So 7 things about me:
  1. I have an argyle fixation.
  2. I catch a lot of live music.
  3. When I don't have enough going on, I become an extreme procrastinator.
  4. I'll take salty over sweet any day.
  5. I'm fiercely independent.
  6. I make hypocritical food choices. Organic, garden grown veggies one day, fast food the next. (I'm working on it).
  7. I'm an infrequent blogger (trying to work on that).

Many of my favorite blogger friends have already received this award so  I'll try to shake things up a bit.

So some blogs I'm digging these days...


Sorry that's all I've got for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment